Monday, October 31, 2011

Freebies

Happy Halloween!

So I've spent the night carting kiddies around to collect candy and dishing out some candy myself. After all the festivities and a major case of sweet tooth, I've churned out a new publicity stunt -- eer I mean story!

In honor of the holiday I've started a horror story, which I'll be updating on my Tumblr account twice a month. Check it out and follow it, then check out my story available for purchase The Hunting Moon another grizzly horror/urban fantasy!

Cotton suffers from chronic nightmares. Just as he thought his and Esteban's life would settle into a peaceful normalcy, he finds that their quiet home holds dark secrets. Someone or something is out to get them. If Cotton wants to put an end to the nightmares, he and Esteban are going to have to put to rest the spirits that haunt their home.


PENROSE

No comments:

Post a Comment